Fremont (510) 797-8375 | Pleasanton (925) 462-0900

Enrolled Agents

Enrolled Agents


All Total Business Care Tax Professionals are Enrolled Agents.

Enrolled Agents (EA’s) are licensed by the federal government and authorized to appear in place of the taxpayer at the Internal Revenue Service. Only Enrolled Agents, attorneys, and CPA’s may do so.

Enrolled Agents are the only practitioners who have demonstrated competence specifically in the matters of taxation. Also, they are the only representatives for taxpayers who receive that right from the U.S. Government. CPA’s and attorneys are licensed by the individual states.

Our TaxCare services include tax reviews, tax preparation, online tax notebooks, tax representation and tax research.