Total Business Care has Tax Professionals that are Enrolled Agents through the National Association of Enrolled Agents and licensed tax preparers.

Enrolled Agents (EA’s) are licensed by the federal government.

They are authorized to appear in place of the taxpayer at the Internal Revenue Service, in which only Enrolled Agents, attorneys, and CPA’s may do so.  Enrolled Agents are the only practitioners who have demonstrated competence specifically in the matters of taxation. Also, they are the only representatives for taxpayers who receive that right from the U.S. Government. CPA’s and attorneys are licensed by the individual states.  To learn more information about Enrolled Agents, you can visit their website here.

Our Tax Care services include tax reviews, tax preparation, online tax notebooks, tax representation and tax research.